ServicesAll our work is done on an annual contract basis so that we can provide ongoing support to our clients; everything about our work is completely confidential. We offer clients numerous annual contract options so they can secure the regulatory assistance they require to best meet their needs and without paying for services they feel they might not need.
Our on-site appointments are scheduled in advance at a time convenient for our clients. Following our on-site reviews, we send a written inspection report and corrective action plan that details all areas that are not yet in full compliance and maps out in easy to follow language a step-by-step plan to correct these areas.
- OSHA Standards & Training
- State Funeral Board Rules & Laws
- State Crematory Rules & Laws, where applicable
- State Cemetery Rules & Laws, where applicable
- Preneed Rules & Laws
- Federal Trade Commission Funeral Rule
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Medical Waste Management
- Environmental Protection Rules & Laws
- Medical Examiner's Office & Death Certificate Compliance
- Americans with Disabilities Act